Displaying active committee roster as of 04/01/2013. Last retrieved on 05/27/2018. Members can log in to view full contact information for committee members.
The New Publications Advisory Board composition requires:
• Four to six members, in addition to a chair and ex officio members
• Three-year staggered terms
• Members serve no more than two consecutive terms.
• Ex officio members include the ACRL Past-President (listed as Board Liaison), ACRL Executive Director, ACRL Publications Committee Chair, ACRL Content Strategist (listed as Staff Liaison), and the Publications in Librarianship Editor.
• Editorial Board criteria is detailed in the ACRL Guide to Policies and Procedures
The New Publications Advisory Board was created by the ACRL Board of Directors.
Association of College & Research Libraries
American Library Association
50 East Huron Street
Chicago, IL 60611-2788