Displaying active committee roster as of 07/01/2019. Last retrieved on 06/19/2019. Members can log in to view full contact information for committee members.
The C&RL Editorial Board composition requires:
- At least nine members, in addition to editor and ex officio members, with appointments staggered to provide continuity
- Three-year terms generally corresponding to that of the editor
- Members to serve no more than two consecutive terms
- Ex officio members include the ACRL past-president (listed as Board Liaison), ACRL executive director, ACRL Publications Committee chair, and the C&RL News staff editor.
- Editorial Board criteria is detailed in the ACRL Guide to Policies and Procedures
- Additional appointments at the discretion of the C&RL editor
The C&RL Editorial Board was created by the ACRL Board of Directors.
Senior Production Editor
Association of College & Research Libraries
American Library Association
50 East Huron Street
Chicago, IL 60611-2788