C&RL Editorial Board
Displaying active committee roster as of 05/27/2016. Last retrieved on 05/27/2016. Members can log in to view full contact information for committee members.
Public Posts from ALA Connect
- C&RL Editorial Board Midwinter 2016 Meeting - Minutes
- C&RL Editorial Board Midwinter 2016 Meeting - Agenda
- C&RL Editorial Board Midwinter 2016 Meeting Time
- C&RL Editorial Board Annual 2015 Meeting - Minutes
- C&RL Editorial Board Annual 2015 Meeting - Agenda
- C&RL Editorial Board (part of the Publications Coordinating Committee Meeting) (ACRL)
- C&RL Editorial Board Midwinter 2015 Meeting - Minutes (December 2014)
- C&RL Editorial Board Midwinter 2015 Meeting - Agenda (December 2014)
- C&RL Editorial Board Minutes - Annual 2014
- Search Opened for C&RL Editor-in-Chief
The C&RL Editorial Board composition requires:
• At least nine members, in addition to editor and ex officio members, with appointments staggered to provide continuity
• Three-year terms generally corresponding to that of the editor
• Members to serve no more than two consecutive terms
• Ex officio members include the ACRL past-president (listed as Board Liaison), ACRL executive director, ACRL Publications Committee chair, and the C&RL News staff editor.
• Editorial Board criteria is detailed in the ACRL Guide to Policies and Procedures
• Additional appointments at the discretion of the C&RL editor
The C&RL Editorial Board was created by the ACRL Board of Directors.
Volunteer applications for ACRL division-level committees are accepted through February 15 for service the following committee term, which begins July 1. Visit http://www.ala.org/acrl/membership/volunteer/volunteer for more information and a link to the volunteer form.
Senior Production Editor
Association of College & Research Libraries
American Library Association
50 East Huron Street
Chicago, IL 60611-2788