New Members Discussion Group
Displaying active committee roster as of 07/01/2009. Last retrieved on 12/09/2013. Members can log in to view full contact information for committee members.
Public Posts from ALA Connect
- CFP: How to Get Things Done: A Guide for Librarians (ALA MW)
- What Questions Do You Have for Our Panelists? (re: gender in academic libraries)
- CFP: "Gender in/and/of Academic Libraries” (Call for Panelists for ALA Annual 2013)
- Recent Graduate Survey (Recent = 2008 to the present!)
- New Members Discussion Group (ACRL)
- Back in the Stacks: Bringing Professional Organizations into Professional Life
- What questions do you have for our Midwinter 2013 panelists?
- ALA12 Meeting Summary "Other Duties As Assigned: What a Job Description Staple Really Means"
- Join us @ ALA Annual for "Other Duties as Assigned"
- ACRL New Members Discussion Group Meeting
Discussion Group composition include group leaders and membership based on interest.
The New Members Discussion Group was established by the ACRL Board of Directors.
Join a Discussion Group
If you would like to join the New Members Discussion Group or have any questions, suggestions, or ideas for discussion topics, please contact the convener(s) by clicking on the roster link above.
Association of College & Research Libraries
American Library Association
50 East Huron Street
Chicago, IL 60611-2788