New Members Discussion Group
Displaying active committee roster as of 05/18/2013. Last retrieved on 05/18/2013. Members can log in to view full contact information for committee members.
Public Posts from ALA Connect
- What Questions Do You Have for Our Panelists? (re: gender in academic libraries)
- CFP: "Gender in/and/of Academic Libraries” (Call for Panelists for ALA Annual 2013)
- Recent Graduate Survey (Recent = 2008 to the present!)
- New Members Discussion Group (ACRL)
- Back in the Stacks: Bringing Professional Organizations into Professional Life
- What questions do you have for our Midwinter 2013 panelists?
- ALA12 Meeting Summary "Other Duties As Assigned: What a Job Description Staple Really Means"
- Join us @ ALA Annual for "Other Duties as Assigned"
- ACRL New Members Discussion Group Meeting
- FYI, NMRT online program about professional networking - open to all (June7, Noon EST.)
Discussion Group composition include group leaders and membership based on interest.
The New Member Discussion Group was established by the ACRL Board of Directors.
Join a Discussion GroupIf you would like to join the New Member Discussion Group or have any questions, suggestions, or ideas for discussion topics, please contact the convener(s) by clicking on the roster link above.
Association of College & Research Libraries
American Library Association
50 East Huron Street
Chicago, IL 60611-2788