Media Resources Discussion Group
Displaying active committee roster as of 07/01/2013. Last retrieved on 05/02/2016. Members can log in to view full contact information for committee members.
Public Posts from ALA Connect
- Minutes: MRDG, ALA Anaheim: "Selecting and Analyzing visual images for use in media literacy training"
- ALA Annual 2012: Selecting and analyzing visual images for use in media literacy training
- ACRL Legislative Agenda 2012
- ACRL New Leader Orientation: May 9
- ACRL New Leader Orientation: May 8
- Thinking of being a convener? ACRL New Leader Orientation: May 8 or 9: Register today!
- Get Involved! Consider being the 2012-2013 Convener
- Annual Conference: Selecting and analyzing visual images for use in media literacy training (tentatively scheduled)
- Midwinter 2012: Minutes
- ALA E-Content Blog; the Digital Content and Library Working Group community; ARL's Code of Best Practices
Discussion Group composition includes group leaders and membership based on interest.
The Media Resources Discussion Group was established by the ACRL Board of Directors in June 2001.
Join a Discussion Group
If you would like to join the Media Resources Discussion Group or have any questions, suggestions, or ideas for discussion topics, please contact the convener(s).
Association of College & Research Libraries
American Library Association
50 East Huron Street
Chicago, IL 60611-2788