Provides a forum for conversation, communication and collaboration about leadership and management issues important to academic librarians.
Displaying active committee roster as of 07/01/2013. Last retrieved on 02/19/2018. Members can log in to view full contact information for committee members.
Public Posts from ALA Connect
- Webinar: A Conversation With Library Leaders Series (Part II)
- ALA Annual 2018 Program: Leading with Linked Data - June 23, Saturday at 1-2 pm (with ALCTS RPLTSIG)
- Webinar: A Conversation with Library Leaders in New Institutions
- Webinar "Being Bold to Open Doors" on 10/30
- Webinar: Leading and Managing Strategy for a Visible Difference
- ALA Annual Program 2017 in Chicago
- Leadership Discussion Group
- Moving From Leader From Manager -- How To Make It Happen, and How To Succeed.
- Leading faculty librarians: Benefits, strategies, and techniques for leading and mentoring faculty librarians
- Mentoring Leaders in Libraries and Archives
Discussion Group composition include group leaders and membership based on interest.
Join a Discussion Group
If you would like to join the Leadership Discussion Group or have any questions, suggestions, or ideas for discussion topics, please contact the convener(s).
Association of College & Research Libraries
American Library Association
50 East Huron Street
Chicago, IL 60611-2788