ACRL Digital Humanities Discussion Group
To provide a venue for ACRL members to meet and share ideas related to Digital Humanities and the role of librarians in this emerging discipline.
Public Posts from ALA Connect
- Webinar Program Now Available --- Engaging the Digital Humanities: Collaborating throughout the Research Lifecycle
- ACRL E-Learning Webcast CFP - Engaging the Digital Humanities
- Fostering Digital Humanities Community On Campus and Beyond (ALA Midwinter DHIG Meeting)
- ACRL Program Proposals for 2016 ALA Annual Conference Due September 1
- DHIG Annual 2015 Minutes
- Digital Humanities Interest Group Meeting
- Correction! ACRL Webcast: Finding Your Role: The Subject Specialist and Digital Humanities (6/11)
- ACRL Conference DHIG Meet-Up: Thurs. 3/26 (TONIGHT), 6:00 pm, Ex Novo Brewing Co.
- Position Opening: Digital Initiatives Coordinator
- DHIG Midwinter 2015 minutes
The committee composition is determined by group leadership.
Join a Discussion Group
Volunteer applications for ACRL appointments are accepted through February 15 for service the following term, which begins July 1. Visit http://www.ala.org/acrl/membership/volunteer/volunteer for more information and a link to the volunteer form
Association of College & Research Libraries
American Library Association
50 East Huron Street
Chicago, IL 60611-2788