Displaying active committee roster as of 07/01/2009. Last retrieved on 12/15/2017. Members can log in to view full contact information for committee members.
Public Posts from ALA Connect
- New Authors Alliance Guide no Fair Use for Nonfiction Authors!
- CopyTalk Webinar--Where oh where is the public domain?
- ALA Copyright Webinar--Understanding Rights Reversion
- Learning Opportunity--Brigham Young University Copyright Symposium, November 2-3, 2017
- Music Copyright Tutorials
- New Co-chair--Sara Benson
- Copyright Video Series
- ALA Annual 2017 News and Events
- CopyTalk Webinar with Kyle K. Courtney--Thursday, April 6, 2pm ET
- Introducing a New Podcast About All Things Copyright
Discussion Group composition includes group leaders and membership based on interest.
The Copyright Discussion Group was established by the ACRL Board of Directors at the 2007 Fall Executive Committee Meeting.
Join a Discussion Group
If you would like to join the Copyright Discussion Group or have any questions, suggestions, or ideas for discussion topics, please contact the convener(s).
Association of College & Research Libraries
American Library Association
50 East Huron Street
Chicago, IL 60611-2788