Communities of Practice Assembly
Displaying active committee roster as of 07/01/2015. Last retrieved on 03/01/2015. Members can log in to view full contact information for committee members.
The Communities of Practice Assembly (COPA) manages a discussion list which COPA members are automatically subscribed to.
Public Posts from ALA Connect
- Documents Due for Board Consideration - Spring Board Meeting 2015
- ALA Annual Conference - Review Preliminary Schedule by Feb. 20
- ACRL Leadership Council Roster & Documents
- ACRL Leadership Council at Midwinter
- Reminder: ACRL Midwinter Board Documents Due January 16
- ACRL Volunteer Form for 2015-2016 Appointment Cycle - Now Open!
- ACRL Leadership Council Documents
- 2014-15 CoPA Leader Orientation Recording and Evaluation
- AC14 Meeting Submissions Due: Friday, January 31
- Documents Due for Board Consideration (Spring Executive Meeting)
The ACRL Bylaws indicate that Communities of Practice Assembly shall consist of the chairs and vice-chairs of each Community of Practice, excluding discussion groups.
The ACRL Bylaws authorize the ACRL Board to establish Communities of Practice and the Communities of Practice Assembly functions to facilitate the exchange of ideas among the various Communities of Practice. The Communities of Practice Assembly replaced Sections Council as a result of a revision to the ACRL Bylaws approved by the ACRL membership in 2008.
Volunteer applications for ACRL appointments are accepted through February 15 for service the following term, which begins July 1. Visit http://www.acrl.org/ala/mgrps/divs/acrl/resources/forms/volunteer.cfm for more information and a link to the volunteer form.
Association of College & Research Libraries
American Library Association
50 East Huron Street
Chicago, IL 60611-2788