Displaying active committee roster as of 07/01/2010. Last retrieved on 04/21/2018. Members can log in to view full contact information for committee members.
The Communities of Practice Assembly (COPA) manages a discussion list which COPA members are automatically subscribed to.
Public Posts from ALA Connect
- 2018 ALA Midwinter Meeting-Onsite Audio Visual & Meeting Room Information
- ALA 2018 Annual Conference Scheduling
- ACRL Volunteer Form for 2018-2019 Appointment Cycle - Now Open!
- ALA 2018 Midwinter Meeting Room Assignments
- Documents due for Board consideration – Midwinter Meeting 2018
- ACRL Board Document Deadline - Fall Board Meeting
- 2017 ALA Annual Conference-Onsite Audio Visual & Meeting Room Information
- ACRL Plan for Excellence Implementation Reports - Due 7/21
- Documents due for Board consideration - Annual Conference 2017
- ACRL program proposals for 2018 ALA Annual Conference
The ACRL Bylaws indicate that Communities of Practice Assembly shall consist of the chairs and vice-chairs of each Community of Practice, excluding discussion groups.
The ACRL Bylaws authorize the ACRL Board to establish Communities of Practice and the Communities of Practice Assembly functions to facilitate the exchange of ideas among the various Communities of Practice. The Communities of Practice Assembly replaced Sections Council as a result of a revision to the ACRL Bylaws approved by the ACRL membership in 2008.
Volunteer applications for ACRL appointments are accepted through February 15 for service the following term, which begins July 1. Visit http://www.acrl.org/ala/mgrps/divs/acrl/resources/forms/volunteer.cfm for more information and a link to the volunteer form.
Association of College & Research Libraries
American Library Association
50 East Huron Street
Chicago, IL 60611-2788