Communities of Practice Assembly
Displaying active committee roster as of 07/01/2009. Last retrieved on 02/22/2017. Members can log in to view full contact information for committee members.
The Communities of Practice Assembly (COPA) manages a discussion list which COPA members are automatically subscribed to.
Public Posts from ALA Connect
- 2017 ALA Midwinter Meeting-AV & Room Set-ups
- ACRL Volunteer Form for 2017-2018 Appointment Cycle - Now Open!
- ALA 2017 Annual Conference Scheduling
- Documents due for Board consideration - Midwinter Meeting 2017
- ACRL 2017 Midwinter Meeting Scheduling
- Documents due for Board consideration - Fall Executive & Board Meeting 2016
- ACRL Leadership Council Agenda & Documents - Annual Conference
- 2016 ALA Annual Conference-AV & Room Set-ups
- ACRL program proposals for 2017 ALA Annual Conference
- ALA 2016 AC - Meeting Schedule with Room Assignments
The ACRL Bylaws indicate that Communities of Practice Assembly shall consist of the chairs and vice-chairs of each Community of Practice, excluding discussion groups.
The ACRL Bylaws authorize the ACRL Board to establish Communities of Practice and the Communities of Practice Assembly functions to facilitate the exchange of ideas among the various Communities of Practice. The Communities of Practice Assembly replaced Sections Council as a result of a revision to the ACRL Bylaws approved by the ACRL membership in 2008.
Volunteer applications for ACRL appointments are accepted through February 15 for service the following term, which begins July 1. Visit http://www.acrl.org/ala/mgrps/divs/acrl/resources/forms/volunteer.cfm for more information and a link to the volunteer form.
Association of College & Research Libraries
American Library Association
50 East Huron Street
Chicago, IL 60611-2788