Displaying active committee roster as of 07/01/2018. Last retrieved on 06/23/2018. Members can log in to view full contact information for committee members.
- Post regularly to the VAL Blog.
- Provide advisory service to grant funded projects related to ACRL Value Initiative.
- A minimum of five members (i.e. a chair, a vice-chair and three members).
- Ex-officio members include assessment licensed workshops presenter coordinator and Standards for Libraries in Higher Education licensed workshop presenter coordinator.
- Additional appointments at the discretion of the Vice-President/President-Elect and Appointments Committee.
The Value of Academic Libraries was established by the ACRL Executive Committee at the 2011 Spring Executive meeting.
Senior Strategist for Special Initiatives
Association of College & Research Libraries
American Library Association
50 East Huron Street
Chicago, IL 60611-2788