ACRL Value of Academic Libraries
Displaying active committee roster as of 10/27/2016. Last retrieved on 10/27/2016. Members can log in to view full contact information for committee members.
- Post regularly to the VAL Blog.
- Provide advisory service to grant funded projects related to ACRL Value Initiative.
Public Posts from ALA Connect
- Value of Academic Libraries Committee: Agenda for ALA Annual meeting
- Value of Academic Libraries Midwinter Meeting
- Summary of October 2015 Lumina Forum on Credentialing
- Resources for Credentialing and Academic Libraries Open forum on Sept. 24
- National Credentialing and Academic Libraries
- VAL Committee New Member Orientation
- Revised VAL Committee Agenda ALA Annual 2015
- Value of Academic Libraries Committee Meeting, Part I (ACRL)
- Value of Academic Libraries Committee Meeting, Part II (ACRL)
- "Assessment in Action" online forum for prospective applicants, Feb. 10
- A minimum of five members (i.e. a chair, a vice-chair and three members).
- Ex-officio members include assessment licensed workshops presenter coordinator and Standards for Libraries in Higher Education licensed workshop presenter coordinator.
- Additional appointments at the discretion of the Vice-President/President-Elect and Appointments Committee.
The Value of Academic Libraries was established by the ACRL Executive Committee at the 2011 Spring Executive meeting.
Volunteer applications for ACRL division-level committees are accepted through February 15 for service the following committee term, which begins July 1. Visit http://www.ala.org/acrl/membership/volunteer/volunteer for more information and a link to the volunteer form.
Senior Strategist for Special Initiatives
Association of College & Research Libraries
American Library Association
50 East Huron Street
Chicago, IL 60611-2788