ACRL Value of Academic Libraries
Displaying active committee roster as of 07/01/2015. Last retrieved on 02/26/2017. Members can log in to view full contact information for committee members.
- Post regularly to the VAL Blog.
- Provide advisory service to grant funded projects related to ACRL Value Initiative.
Public Posts from ALA Connect
- Value of Academic Libraries Committee Meeting
- Value of Academic Libraries Committee: Agenda for ALA Annual meeting
- Value of Academic Libraries Midwinter Meeting
- Summary of October 2015 Lumina Forum on Credentialing
- Resources for Credentialing and Academic Libraries Open forum on Sept. 24
- National Credentialing and Academic Libraries
- VAL Committee New Member Orientation
- Revised VAL Committee Agenda ALA Annual 2015
- Value of Academic Libraries Committee Meeting, Part II (ACRL)
- Value of Academic Libraries Committee Meeting, Part I (ACRL)
- A minimum of five members (i.e. a chair, a vice-chair and three members).
- Ex-officio members include assessment licensed workshops presenter coordinator and Standards for Libraries in Higher Education licensed workshop presenter coordinator.
- Additional appointments at the discretion of the Vice-President/President-Elect and Appointments Committee.
The Value of Academic Libraries was established by the ACRL Executive Committee at the 2011 Spring Executive meeting.
Senior Strategist for Special Initiatives
Association of College & Research Libraries
American Library Association
50 East Huron Street
Chicago, IL 60611-2788