ACRL Value of Academic Libraries
Displaying active committee roster as of 07/01/2013. Last retrieved on 10/10/2015. Members can log in to view full contact information for committee members.
- Post regularly to the VAL Blog.
- Provide advisory service to grant funded projects related to ACRL Value Initiative.
Public Posts from ALA Connect
- Resources for Credentialing and Academic Libraries Open forum on Sept. 24
- National Credentialing and Academic Libraries
- VAL Committee New Member Orientation
- Revised VAL Committee Agenda ALA Annual 2015
- Value of Academic Libraries Committee Meeting, Part I (ACRL)
- Value of Academic Libraries Committee Meeting, Part II (ACRL)
- "Assessment in Action" online forum for prospective applicants, Feb. 10
- Value of Academic Libraries Committee Meeting (ACRL)
- VAL GAp Analysis Report
- IMLS interim narrative report for ACRL program "Assessment in Action: Academic Libraries and Student Success"
• A minimum of five members (i.e. a chair, a vice-chair and three members)
The Value of Academic Libraries was established by the ACRL Executive Committee at the 2011 Spring Executive meeting.
Volunteer applications for ACRL division-level committees are accepted through February 15 for service the following committee term, which begins July 1. Visit http://www.ala.org/acrl/membership/volunteer/volunteer for more information and a link to the volunteer form.
Senior Strategist for Special Initiatives
Association of College & Research Libraries
American Library Association
50 East Huron Street
Chicago, IL 60611-2788