Displaying active committee roster as of 07/01/2011. Last retrieved on 09/26/2016. Members can log in to view full contact information for committee members.
Public Posts from ALA Connect
- ACRL Diversity Committee meeting #1 (2016-17)
- ACRL Diversity Committee 2016-17 Work Plan
- Diversity Committee Year-End Report, 2015-16
- ACRL Diversity Committee Meeting Minutes - ALA Annual 2016
- Diversity Committee Meeting Agenda, Annual 2016
- ACRL Diversity Committee Meeting Minutes - 2016 ALA Midwinter Conference
- Diversity Committee Meeting Agenda, Midwinter 2016
- ACRL Diversity Committee Annual Report, 2014-2015
- ACRL Diversity Committee Minutes - 2015 ALA Annual Conference
- 2015 ALA Annual Diversity Committee Agenda
- A minimum of five members (i.e. a chair, vice-chair, and three members)
- Additional appointments at the discretion of the Vice-President/President-Elect and Appointments Committee
The Racial and Ethnic Diversity Committee was created by the ACRL Board of Directors.
Volunteer applications for ACRL division-level committees are accepted through February 15 for service the following committee term, which begins July 1. Visit http://www.ala.org/acrl/membership/volunteer/volunteer for more information and a link to the volunteer form.
Association of College & Research Libraries
American Library Association
50 East Huron Street
Chicago, IL 60611