ACRL 2017 Innovations Committee
Displaying active committee roster as of 07/01/2011. Last retrieved on 07/29/2016. Members can log in to view full contact information for committee members.
Public Posts from ALA Connect
- ACRL Innovations 2017 Committee Meeting at ALA Annual Orlando 2016
- ACRL 2017 Innovations Committee Meeting @ ALA Midwinter
- ALA MW in-person meeting
- ACRL 2013 Innovations Committee - Meeting Agenda, AC2012 (Anaheim)
- Unconference Subgroup - Chat 1 Notes
- Meeting Agenda - ALA Midwinter 2012
- Battle Decks and First Time Attendee
- Innovations Meeting Minutes - ALA Annual
- Innovations Agenda for ALA Annual
Minimum of five members.
The National Conference Innovations Committee is created as needed by the ACRL Board of Directors.
Volunteer applications for ACRL division-level committees are accepted through February 15 for service the following committee term, which begins July 1. Visit http://www.ala.org/acrl/membership/volunteer/volunteer for more information and a link to the volunteer form.
Association of College & Research Libraries
American Library Association
50 East Huron Street
Chicago, IL 60611-2788