Displaying active committee roster as of 07/01/2012. Last retrieved on 04/21/2018. Members can log in to view full contact information for committee members.
Public Posts from ALA Connect
- LTDC 2017 Annual Report
- ALA Annual Meeting
- LTDC Spring Meeting
- Liaisons Training & Development Committee - Meeting Notes - ALA Midwinter 2017
- ALA Midwinter Meeting
- Liaison Training & Development Annual Meeting Agenda
- Liaisons Training and Development Committee Meeting (part of Liaisons Coordinating Component Committee Meeting) (ACRL)
- Liaisons Coordinating Committee Meeting (ACRL)
- Liaisons Training and Development Committee Meeting (ACRL)
- Share draft info lit framework
- A minimum of five members (i.e. a chair, vice-chair, and three members)
- Ex-officio members include the chairs, vice-chairs and web editor of the Liaisons Coordinating Committee and the Liaison Grants Committee
- Chair serves as chair of the ACRL Liaisons Assembly
- The Chair and members are appointed by the ACRL Vice President/President-Elect.
The Liaisons Training and Development Committee was created by the ACRL Board of Directors at the 2010 Annual Conference.
Mary Ellen Davis
Association of College and Research Libraries
American Library Association
50 East Huron St
Chicago, IL 60611-2788
Work: (312) 280-3248