Information Literacy Professional Development Committee
Public Posts from ALA Connect
- Student Learning and Information Literacy Committee Meeting (ACRL)
- SLILC Mid-Year Report (January 2015)
- SLILC Monthly Meeting - May 2015
- SLILC Monthly Meeting - April 2015
- SLILC Monthly Meeting - March 2015
- SLILC Monthly Meeting - February 2015
- SLILC December 2014 - Meeting Notes
- ACRL Volunteer Form for 2015-2016 Appointment Cycle - Now Open!
- Student Learning & Information Literacy Committee - ALA Midwinter Meeting
- SLILC September 2014 - Meeting Notes
- A minimum of five members (i.e. a chair, vice-chair, and three members)
- Chair serves as ex-officio on the ACRL Information Literacy Coordinating Committee
- Additional appointments at the discretion of the Vice-President/President-Elect and Appointments Committee
The Information Literacy Professional Development Committee was created by the ACRL Board of Directors, and is part of the Information Literacy Coordinating Committee umbrella structure.
Volunteer applications for ACRL division-level committees are accepted through February 15 for service the following committee term, which begins July 1. Visit http://www.ala.org/acrl/membership/volunteer/volunteer for more information and a link to the volunteer form.
Mary Jane Petrowski
Association of College & Research Libraries
American Library Association
50 East Huron Street
Chicago, IL 60611-2788