Information Literacy Professional Development Committee
Displaying active committee roster as of 07/01/2012. Last retrieved on 09/20/2014. Members can log in to view full contact information for committee members.
Public Posts from ALA Connect
- SLILC September 2014 - Meeting Notes
- SLILC 2014-2015 Shared Workspace in Google Drive
- 2014-2015 Workplan (Final Version)
- Final Draft of 2013/2014 SLILC Year-End Report
- SLILC Work Plan (2014/2015) -- DRAFT
- Student Learning and Information Literacy Coordinating Committee Meeting I (ACRL)
- Student Learning and Information Literacy Coordinating Committee Meeting II, Part I (ACRL)
- Student Learning and Information Literacy Coordinating Committee Meeting II, Part II (ACRL)
- Student Learning and Information Literacy Component Committees Meeting (ACRL)
- Student Learning and Information Literacy Committee II (part of Student Learning and Information Literacy Component Committee Meeting) (ACRL)
- A minimum of five members (i.e. a chair, vice-chair, and three members)
- Chair serves as ex-officio on the ACRL Information Literacy Coordinating Committee
- Additional appointments at the discretion of the Vice-President/President-Elect and Appointments Committee
The Information Literacy Professional Development Committee was created by the ACRL Board of Directors, and is part of the Information Literacy Coordinating Committee umbrella structure.
Volunteer applications for ACRL division-level committees are accepted through February 15 for service the following committee term, which begins July 1. Visit http://www.ala.org/acrl/membership/volunteer/volunteer for more information and a link to the volunteer form.
Mary Jane Petrowski
Association of College & Research Libraries
American Library Association
50 East Huron Street
Chicago, IL 60611-2788