Displaying active committee roster as of 07/01/2011. Last retrieved on 10/24/2014. Members can log in to view full contact information for committee members.
Public Posts from ALA Connect
- Ethics Committee Meeting (ACRL)
- Ethics and Professionalism: Where do they diverge? Where do they converge? Join us for an e-Forum on this topic
- Minutes and Agendas for Midwinter 2013 have been posted
- Unintended Consequences? Some Challenges to Traditional Principles in the Digital Library . An e-Forum.
- ACRL Committee on Ethics Virtual Midwinter Meeting
- Year End Report 2012
- Minutes from ALA Annual Meeting
- CANCELLED Ethics Committee Meeting (ACRL)
- Committee on Ethics Meeting (ACRL)
- Meeting agenda for ALA Annual 2012
• Minimum of five members (i.e. a chair, vice-chair, and three members).
• Chair serves as ex-officio member on the ALA Professional Ethics Committee
• Additional appointments at the discretion of the Vice-President/President-Elect and Appointments Committee
The Ethics Committee was created by the ACRL Board of Directors.
Volunteer applications for ACRL division-level committees are accepted through February 15 for service the following committee term, which begins July 1. Visit http://www.ala.org/acrl/membership/volunteer/volunteer for more information and a link to the volunteer form.
Association of College & Research Libraries
American Library Association
50 East Huron Street
Chicago, IL 60611-2788