Student Learning and Information Literacy Committee
Displaying active committee roster as of 09/25/2016. Last retrieved on 09/25/2016. Members can log in to view full contact information for committee members.
Public Posts from ALA Connect
- ACRL SLILC Meeting Reminder/Online Instructions
- SLILC Early Fall Meeting
- SLILC Annual Report, 2015-2016
- SLILC Annual Meeting 2016, Orlando
- SLILC Spring Online Meeting
- SLILC Midwinter Meeting 2016, Boston
- Mid-Year Report for SLILC
- SLILC Online Fall Meeting II
- Student Learning and Information Literacy Committee Meeting (ACRL)
- SLILC Meeting @ALA Annual 2015
- A minimum of five members (i.e. a chair, vice-chair, and three members)
- One member selected by the Instruction Section Executive Committee (always the Instruction Section past-chair)
- One member selected by the Communities of Practice Assembly chair
- One member selected by the Community and Junior College Libraries Section
- Ex-officio members include intersections of scholarly communication and information literacy licensed workshops presenter coordinator and professional development licensed workshops presenter coordinator.
- Additional appointments at the discretion of the Vice-President/President-Elect and Appointments Committee
In 2008, the Information Literacy Coordinating Committee was reconstituted by the ACRL Board as a standing committee from the former Information Literacy Advisory Committee with a coordinating committee structure. In 2013, the committee shifted from a coordinating committee to a standalone committee and is one of ACRL’s four goal-area committees as part of the Plan for Excellence.
Volunteer applications for ACRL division-level committees are accepted through February 15 for service the following committee term, which begins July 1. Visit http://www.ala.org/acrl/membership/volunteer/volunteer for more information and a link to the volunteer form.
Mary Jane Petrowski
Association of College & Research Libraries
American Library Association
50 East Huron Street
Chicago, IL 60611-2788