Student Learning and Information Literacy Committee
Displaying active committee roster as of 07/01/2010. Last retrieved on 12/22/2014. Members can log in to view full contact information for committee members.
Public Posts from ALA Connect
- SLILC Monthly Meeting - May 2015
- SLILC Monthly Meeting - April 2015
- SLILC Monthly Meeting - March 2015
- SLILC Monthly Meeting - February 2015
- SLILC December 2014 - Meeting Notes
- ACRL Volunteer Form for 2015-2016 Appointment Cycle - Now Open!
- Student Learning & Information Literacy Committee - ALA Midwinter Meeting
- SLILC September 2014 - Meeting Notes
- SLILC 2014-2015 Shared Workspace in Google Drive
- 2014-2015 Workplan (Final Version)
- A minimum of five members (i.e. a chair, vice-chair, and three members)
- One member selected by the Instruction Section Executive Committee (always the Instruction Section past-chair)
- One member selected by the Communities of Practice Assembly chair
- Ex-officio members include the chairs of the five Student Learning and Information Literacy Committee component committees
- Additional appointments at the discretion of the Vice-President/President-Elect and Appointments Committee
In 2008, the Information Literacy Coordinating Committee was reconstituted by the ACRL Board as a standing committee from the former Information Literacy Advisory Committee with a coordinating committee structure.
Volunteer applications for ACRL division-level committees are accepted through February 15 for service the following committee term, which begins July 1. Visit http://www.ala.org/acrl/membership/volunteer/volunteer for more information and a link to the volunteer form.
Mary Jane Petrowski
Association of College & Research Libraries
American Library Association
50 East Huron Street
Chicago, IL 60611-2788