Budget & Finance Committee
- To submit annually a recommended budget for the ACRL division (including division publications, the CHOICE budget, the allocation of Long Term Investment fund income) to the ACRL Board of Directors for action.
- To advise the ACRL Board of Directors on its allocation of Friends of ACRL contributions to strategic projects and programs, as well as to consult with the ACRL Board of Directors on fundraising goals and objectives.
- To counsel the ACRL Board of Directors on questions regarding all fiscal matters of the division or its publications, including dues levels and fundraising, especially as they relate to alignment with the strategic plan.
Displaying active committee roster as of 08/19/2014. Last retrieved on 08/19/2014. Members can log in to view full contact information for committee members.
Public Posts from ALA Connect
- Budget & Finance Committee Meeting II (ACRL)
- Budget & Finance Committee Meeting III (ACRL)
- Budget & Finance Committee Meeting I (ACRL)
- Board of Directors/Budget & Finance Joint Meeting (ACRL)
- 2014 Midwinter meetings
- Invitation to MW14 Leadership Council
- Budget & Finance Committee Virtual Meeting - Budget Assumptions
- Budget & Finance Orientation
- Budget and Finance Committee Meeting I (ACRL)
- ACRL Budget & Finance Midwinter Meeting 2013
- A minimum of five members (i.e., a chair and four members)
- Members will serve four-year terms.
- Members appointed to this committee need to have a strong background or experience with developing and managing a budget. The committee meets multiple mornings at both the Midwinter and Annual conferences. Some homework is required, including virtual meetings between ALA Conferences. Experience with ACRL is also beneficial.
- Chair will serve a two-year term and will be selected by the ACRL President-Elect
- Chair serves as ACRL Representative to the ACRL Planning and Budget Assembly
- Ex-officio members include ACRL Vice President/President-elect and Executive Director
- Additional appointments at the discretion of the Vice-President/President-Elect and Appointments Committee
The Budget & Finance Committee was created by the ACRL Board of Directors.
Volunteer applications for ACRL division-level committees are accepted through February 15 for service the following committee term, which begins July 1. Visit http://www.ala.org/acrl/membership/volunteer/volunteer for more information and a link to the volunteer form.
Association of College and Research Libraries
American Library Association
50 East Huron St
Chicago, IL 60611-2788
Work: (312) 280-2519