- To submit annually a recommended budget for the ACRL division (including division publications, the CHOICE budget, the allocation of Long Term Investment fund income) to the ACRL Board of Directors for action.
- To advise the ACRL Board of Directors on its allocation of Friends of ACRL contributions to strategic projects and programs, as well as to consult with the ACRL Board of Directors on fundraising goals and objectives.
- To counsel the ACRL Board of Directors on questions regarding all fiscal matters of the division or its publications, including dues levels and fundraising, especially as they relate to alignment with the strategic plan.
Displaying active committee roster as of 07/01/2009. Last retrieved on 03/17/2018. Members can log in to view full contact information for committee members.
Public Posts from ALA Connect
- Board of Directors/Budget & Finance Joint Meeting (ACRL)
- Budget & Finance Committee II (ACRL)
- Budget & Finance Committee I (ACRL)
- ACRL Budget & Finance Committee Orientation Recording
- ACRL Budget & Finance Assumptions FY18
- ACRL Budget & Finance Committee Orientation
- ACRL Leadership Council Agenda & Documents - Annual Conference
- Budget & Finance Committee Meeting II
- Budget & Finance Committee Meeting I
- ACRL Leadership Council Agenda & Documents
- A minimum of five members (i.e., a chair and four members)
- Members will serve four-year terms.
- Members appointed to this committee need to have a strong background or experience with developing and managing a budget. The committee meets multiple mornings at both the Midwinter and Annual conferences. Some homework is required, including virtual meetings between ALA Conferences. Experience with ACRL is also beneficial.
- Chair will serve a two-year term and will be selected by the ACRL President-Elect
- Chair serves as ACRL Representative to the ACRL Planning and Budget Assembly
- Ex-officio members include ACRL Vice President/President-elect and Executive Director
- Additional appointments at the discretion of the Vice-President/President-Elect and Appointments Committee
The Budget & Finance Committee was created by the ACRL Board of Directors.
Association of College and Research Libraries
American Library Association
50 East Huron St
Chicago, IL 60611-2788
Work: (312) 280-2519