Academic/Research Librarian of the Year Award
- Maximum number of appointed members for this committee is four, excluding the chair and vice-chair.
- One member should represent library education.
- One member should represent a research library.
- Two additional members should be practicing academic librarians from two different types of libraries.
- Ex-officio members include the chairs of CLS, CJCLS, and ULS, as well as the ACRL president and executive director.
The Academic/Research Librarian of the Year Award Committee was created by the ACRL Board of Directors.
Volunteer applications for ACRL division-level committees are accepted through February 15 for service the following committee term, which begins July 1. Visit http://www.ala.org/acrl/membership/volunteer/volunteer for more information and a link to the volunteer form.
For more information about the Academic/Research Librarian of the Year Award, visit the award page here.
Association of College & Research Libraries
American Library Association
50 East Huron Street
Chicago, IL 60611-2788