Academic/Research Librarian of the Year Award
Displaying active committee roster as of 07/01/2012. Last retrieved on 02/27/2017. Members can log in to view full contact information for committee members.
- Maximum number of appointed members for this committee is four, excluding the chair and vice-chair.
- One member should represent library education.
- One member should represent a research library.
- Two additional members should be practicing academic librarians from two different types of libraries.
- Ex-officio members include the chairs of CLS, CJCLS, and ULS, as well as the ACRL president and executive director.
The Academic/Research Librarian of the Year Award Committee was created by the ACRL Board of Directors.
Volunteers will need to complete the volunteer form by February 15 for committee service that begins July 1. More information, including volunteer requirements, can be found on the ACRL volunteer site.
For more information about the Academic/Research Librarian of the Year Award, visit the award page here.
Association of College & Research Libraries
American Library Association
50 East Huron Street
Chicago, IL 60611-2788