AASL/ACRL Interdivisional Committee on Information Literacy
Displaying active committee roster as of 07/01/2011. Last retrieved on 05/25/2013. Members can log in to view full contact information for committee members.
Public Posts from ALA Connect
- AASL/ACRL Interdivisional Committee on Information Literacy (part of Student Learning and Information Literacy Component Committees Meeting) (ACRL)
- ALA annual meeting minutes
- Interdivisional Committee on Information Literacy Meeting (ACRL / AASL)
- ALA midwinter meeting minutes
- Interdivisional Committee on the Information Literacy Meeting (AASL / ACRL)
- mid-winter AASL/ACRL IL meeting agenda
- mid-winter AASL/ACRL IL meeting time
- AASL/ACRL IL Committee- Midwinter Meeting location and time
- AASL/ACRL Committee on IL- Annual 2010 - Meeting Minutes
- Two co-chairs, one from AASL and one from ACRL
- Eight additional committee members, four selected from each division
- ACRL co-chair serves as ex-officio on the ACRL Information Literacy Coordinating Committee
The AASL/ACRL Information Literacy Task Force was established by the ACRL Board at the ALA Midwinter meeting in 2002. In 2003, the task force was given permanent status as a standing committee at the 2003 ALA Annual Conference.
Volunteer applications for ACRL division-level committees are accepted through February 15 for service the following committee term, which begins July 1. Visit http://www.ala.org/acrl/membership/volunteer/volunteer for more information and a link to the volunteer form.
Mary Jane Petrowski
Association of College & Research Libraries
American Library Association
50 East Huron Street
Chicago, IL 60611-2788