Accreditation Process, Policies and Procedures (AP3) update notes
AP3 is regularly reviewed for revision by Office for Accreditation staff. Substantive changes to processes, policies or procedures are approved by the Committee on Accreditation and will be posted on this page, in the Prism newsletter, and via email to program representatives. Updates that are editorial in nature will not be reported. The most recent changes will be listed on top.
AP3, third edition
- I.4.2 Conflict of interest policy revision (Amended November 17, 2012, Approved January 28, 2013)
- Release notes for AP3, third edition, May 2012
Previous edition of AP3 and recent policy revisions
These documents are provided for reference. Programs in the comprehensive review process (with a site visit in fall 2012 through fall 2013) may choose to use the second edition guidelines for preparation of the Program Presentation upon notification to the Office for Accreditation. ERPs reviewing those programs will be notified as to which edition the program is using.
- I.4.3 (d) - Communicating with the COA revision (Approved November 20, 2011) [pdf]
- I.7.8 - Conditional Accreditation Status revision (Approved November 20, 2011) [pdf]
- I.16.2 - Change in Review Dates revision (Approved November 20, 2011) [pdf]