The best book reviews, readers' advisory, and collection development guidance from the experts at the American Library Association.
For over 100 years Booklist magazine has helped tens of thousands of librarians as a book review source, and readers’ advisory, collection development, and professional development resource. Booklist magazine, and its quarterly supplement Book Links, deliver over 8,000+ recommended-only reviews of books, audiobooks, and reference sources each year, spanning every age and genre.
SPECIAL OFFER! Even if you're not going to ALA Midwinter, new subscribers can take advantage of our conference subscription special. Just subscribe by March 9, 2018 and you'll get 22 issues of Booklist, 4 issues of Book Links, and access to Booklist Online for just
$167.50 $75.00! That's a 55% savings!
Booklist Online includes a growing archive of 180,000+ reviews available to all Booklist subscribers, as well as a wealth of free content offering the latest news and views on books and media. Now you can read the digital editions of Booklist - online or through a mobile device.
What's happening with books? Visit The Booklist Reader, the blog for librarians and other book lovers, to find out.
- Subscribe now to Booklist magazine and get the second year free!
- Subscription information, renewals, customer service, consortia, school districts, and group purchases
- Printable subscription form
- Advertising in Booklist magazine or on Booklist Online
- Access BooklistOnline.com
- Book Links - K-8 curriculum tie-ins
- The Booklist Reader
- Booklist webinars - register for upcoming or watch archived webinars
- Booklist newsletters - sign up for our free newsletters
- MyBooklist Profile - connect your print account to a Booklist Online profile