|All Booklist and Book Links content on www.booklistonline.com is freely available until further notice.|
The best book reviews, readers' advisory, and collection development guidance from the experts at the American Library Association.
For over 100 years Booklist magazine has helped tens of thousands of librarians as a book review source, and readers’ advisory, collection development, and professional development resource. Booklist magazine, and its quarterly supplement Book Links, deliver over 8,000+ recommended-only reviews of books, audiobooks, and reference sources each year, spanning every age and genre.
Booklist Online includes a growing archive from more than 25 years of reviews, as well as a wealth of free content offering the latest news and views on books and media. Now you can read the digital editions of Booklist - online or through a mobile device.
What's happening with books? Visit The Booklist Reader, the blog for librarians and other book lovers, to find out.
- Subscribe now to Booklist magazine and get the second year free! (Need multiple copies? Use this form)
- Subscription information, renewals, customer service, consortia, school districts, and group purchases
- Printable subscription form
- Advertising in Booklist magazine or on Booklist Online
- Access BooklistOnline.com
- Book Links - K-8 curriculum tie-ins
- The Booklist Reader
- Booklist webinars - register for upcoming or watch archived webinars
- Booklist newsletters - sign up for our free newsletters
- MyBooklist Profile - connect your print account to a Booklist Online profile