It is expected that the Fyan winner will eventually share results widely. This may take some time to complete. However, for the purpose of the Fyan Grant files, a final report is due 12 months after receipt of the final check. That report should be organized as follows:
Narrative Report (2 or 3 pages)
Please include brief answers to the following questions:
- What did you actually do and how does it differ from your original plan?
- What problems did you encounter and how did you deal with them?
- How has your work contributed to the improvement of public libraries?
- What are your plans for disseminating results of your work?
Financial Report (1 page)
- Categories of planned expenditure (e.g., supplies, travel).
- Amount you planned to spend in each category.
- Amount you actually spent in each category.
- Brief explanation of differences between 2 and 3.
For more information, please see the following: