The ALA Office for Diversity, Literacy, and Outreach Services (ODLOS) and its member groups have developed a variety of resources, most of which are free to the profession. These resources include toolkits that will aid your library in addressing concerns related to EDI, strategic planning sessions to ensure that your library's goals are intentional, and workshops for library staff-members, both in-person and on-line.
- Glossary of Terms
- Libraries Respond - a space to keep current events in conversation with libraries' ongoing work in and commitment to equity, diversity, and inclusion.
- Recruitment for Diversity
- Employment Discrimination Resources
- Diversity Statistics
- ALA's Online Learning Offerings
- Project Welcome | Guides
- American Dream Literacy Initiative 10-Year Report