Under the auspices of the Office for Diversity, Literacy and Outreach Services Advisory Committee, the office liaises and coordinates activities with five committees, three ALA roundtables, and nine ALA affiliate organizations.
- ODLOS Advisory Committee and subcommittees
- Diversity Research Grant Advisory Committee, an ODLOS Advisory subcommittee, oversees the Diversity Research Grant Jury (about the Diversity Research Grants).
- Sub-Committee on Serving Refugees, Immigrants, and Displaced Persons (SRIDP)
- Spectrum Advisory Committee, an ODLOS Advisory subcommittee, oversees the Spectrum Jury (about the Spectrum Scholarship Program).
- Committee on Diversity
- Committee on Education
- Committee on Literacy and Literacy Assembly
- Committee on Rural, Native, and Tribal Libraries of All Kinds
View our committee resources.
- Ethnic and Multicultural Information Exchange Round Table (EMIERT)
- Rainbow Round Table (RRT)
- Social Responsibilities Round Table (SRRT)
- Bridging Deaf Cultures Interest Group
- Consumer Health Information Librarians
- Library Services for Dementia/Alzheimer's Interest Group
- Library Services for the Incarcerated and Detained Interest Group
- Library Services to Persons with Print Disabilities Interest Group
- Tribal Librarians Interest Group
- Universal Access Interest Group
- American Indian Library Association (AILA)
- Asian Pacific American Librarians Association (APALA)
- Black Caucus of the American Library Association (BCALA)
- Chinese American Librarians Association (CALA)
- REFORMA: The National Association to Promote Library & Information Services to Latinos and the Spanish Speaking
- Association of Bookmobile and Outreach Services (ABOS)
- Association for Rural & Small Libraries (ARSL)
- Joint Council of Librarians of Color (JCLC)
For a full list of ALA affiliates, visit our page.