- To develop, review and recommend to council association policies for the ALA website.
- To recommend editorial or structural guidelines for the ALA website.
- To provide advice to the ALA executive director responsible for implementing such policies and guidelines.
- To provide an ongoing channel for member communication by working closely with other units, committees and offices of the association.
- To make recommendations concerning technical issues or changes to the ALA website, including evaluating, testing and implementing web-based products and services used by association members or by the public.
- To advise the association on priorities and strategies that promote utilization and continued development of the ALA website.
Ron Block (Chair, July 1, 2017, to June 30, 2018)
Ron Block (Member, July 1, 2016, to June 30, 2018)
Jennifer Peters (Member, July 1, 2017, to June 30, 2019)
Mr. Patrick J. Gall (ALSC Representative, June 19, 2017, to June 30, 2019)
Anna L. Neatrour (ALCTS Representative, July 1, 2016, to June 30, 2018)
Mrs. Vandy L. Pacetti-Donelson (AASL Representative, July 1, 2016, to June 30, 2018)
Kelly J. Sattler (LITA Representative, July 1, 2016, to June 30, 2018)
Ms. Stephanie Irvin (ASCLA Representative, July 1, 2017, to June 30, 2019)
Irena Klaic (Intern, July 1, 2016, to June 30, 2018)
Mrs. Kimberly Nordon-Parks (Intern, July 1, 2017, to June 30, 2019)
Reed W. Strege (ASCLA Representative, July 1, 2017, to June 30, 2018)
Pamela Yvonne Akins (Staff Liaison, July 1, 2015, to June 30, 2020)
Sherri L. Vanyek (Staff Liaison, July 1, 2002, to June 30, 2020)
Ms. Mary W. Ghikas (Staff, June 30, 2009, to July 1, 2020)
Ms. Louise Gruenberg, MAE, MLS, MIAKM-UXD, MAE, MSLIS (Staff, December 1, 2008, to June 30, 2020)
Julianna Kloeppel (Staff, January 19, 2016, to June 30, 2020)
Jenny Levine (Staff, March 13, 2009, to June 30, 2020)
Displaying active committee roster as of 02/20/2018. Last retrieved on 02/20/2018. Members can log in to view full contact information for committee members.
Public Posts from ALA Connect
- 2017 Annual Conference Report to WAC
- Draft Minutes from 5-5-2017 WAC Meeting
- Update on ITTS priority projects and the status of the ALA IT External Review Recommendations
- WAC Meeting Reminder for Midwinter 2017
- 2017 Midwinter ITTS Report to WAC
- Fall Virtual WAC Meeting Minutes
- Annual 2016 Meeting Minutes
- ALA Annual Meeting 2016 Meeting Room Change
- ALA Annual Meeting 2016 Agenda
- 2016 Annual Conference ITTS Report to WAC
The Website Advisory Committee consists of 16 members, with two-year, staggered terms. Includes a chairperson appointed annually. Classification of the 16 members:
- 1 member from each of the 11 divisions, to be selected by the appointing officer of the divisions
- 1 member selected by the Round Table Coordinating Committee rotated among the round tables
- 1 member selected by the Publishing Committee
- 2 members-at-large selected by the appointing officer
- The chair of the ASCLA Accessibility Assembly is an ex officio member
The primary staff liaison is the director of ITTS.
Subcommittees & Task Forces
WAC Content Management Recognition Subcommittee
WAC Event Planner Subcommittee
WAC Strategic Plan Subcommittee