Displaying active committee roster as of 06/19/2018. Last retrieved on 06/19/2018. Members can log in to view full contact information for committee members.
The Rural, Native and Tribal Libraries of All Kinds Committee shall consist of 11 members, including a chair to be appointed annually by the ALA President-elect:
- 1 member from the American Indian Library Association, appointed by the AILA president
- 1 member from PLA, appointed by the PLA presiding officer
- 1 member from AASL, appointed by the AASL presiding officer
- 1 member appointed by the chair of the Legislation Committee, Washington office
- 1 member appointed by the ODLOS Advisory Committee Chair
- 6 members at large to be selected by the ALA President-elect