AASL Licensed Institutes
For a fee of $4,500 an organization may present one of the AASL Licensed Institutes:
- AASL Licensed Institute: Collaborative Leadership
- AASL Advocacy Institute: Advocacy for the School Librarian
As part of the agreement AASL will:
- Provide descriptive and promotional information that the sponsor can use to develop publicity about the event.
- Provide the presenter and pay the presenter an honorarium, all travel, lodging expenses and per diem.
- Make airline and hotel reservations for the presenter.
- Provide an online master copy of handouts, including an evaluation form.
- Publicize the institute on the AASL Web site and link to the licensee's Web site.
The Licensee will:
- Refer to the institute at all times as: AASL Licensed Institute: Collaborative Leadership.
- Prepare all publicity for the institute.
- Make any necessary catering arrangements (if any are planned).
- Set registration fee and procedures and process registrations.
- Make copies and prepare notebooks for handouts, name badges, list of participants, etc.
- Host the institute and pay for any related cost not covered by the agreement.
- Provide follow up information to AASL to include: date/place, summary data on number of attendees including contact information, etc.