Deadline: Application closed.
The AASL Induction Program, scheduled to launch at the 2017 AASL National Conference, will offer a systematic structure to assist future school library leaders in recognizing and developing their leadership abilities. This comprehensive program will ensure that members are prepared to actively shape the future of the K-12 education landscape as leaders within their schools and the association. The application deadline is 11:59 Central on January 17, 2018.
Submissions must be complete to be considered. Successful applicants will be notified by February 23.
In order to complete the program and receive a complimentary registration (and a $500 travel stipend) to the 2019 AASL National Conference, participants must:
- Kelsey Barker, Longfellow Middle School, Oklahoma
- Lisa Beal, West Liberty Elementary, Iowa
- Sharon Frank, Cane Run Elementary School, Kentucky
- Wendy Garland, Avery Elementary School, Massachusetts
- Jen Gilbert, Eminence Independent Schools, Kentucky
- Gretchen Hazlin, Kilmer Middle School, Virginia
- Katie LaFever, North Tonawanda City School District, New York
- Peter Langella, Champlain Valley Union High School, Vermont
- Emily Ratica, Arroyo Valley High School, California
- Suzanne Sannwald, West Hills High School, California