Deadline: Application closed.
The AASL Induction Program, which launched at the 2017 AASL National Conference, offers a systematic structure to assist future school library leaders in recognizing and developing their leadership abilities. This comprehensive program ensures that members are prepared to actively shape the future of the K-12 education landscape as leaders within their schools and the association.
In order to complete the program and receive a complimentary registration (and a $500 travel stipend) to the 2019 AASL National Conference, participants must:
- Kelsey Barker, Longfellow Middle School, Oklahoma
- Lisa Beal, West Liberty Elementary, Iowa
- Sharon Frank, Cane Run Elementary School, Kentucky
- Wendy Garland, Avery Elementary School, Massachusetts
- Jen Gilbert, Eminence Independent Schools, Kentucky
- Gretchen Hazlin, Kilmer Middle School, Virginia
- Katie LaFever, North Tonawanda City School District, New York
- Peter Langella, Champlain Valley Union High School, Vermont
- Emily Ratica, Arroyo Valley High School, California
- Suzanne Sannwald, West Hills High School, California