Alliance for Association Excellence
Chair: Karen Lemmons
To develop alliances between AASL and the business community to promote cooperative plans for supporting and enhancing AASL activities and services and to provide a recognition program for companies that participate in the AASL Alliance.
- Act as a forum in which AASL and the business community can share information on the current environment in school library media trends, issues, opportunities and threats.
- Develop short and long term strategies for business alliances, which support and enhance AASL activities and services, including conferences, institutes, special events, awards and projects.
- Assist AASL in acquiring the resources necessary to advance its Strategic Plan.
- Provide recognition for companies who participate in the program.
- Serve as advisory group to AASL for vendor concerns.
For more information on the Minimum Intended Outcomes for this committee, consult the Committee Chair Handbook