Intellectual Freedom Manuals of the State Library Associations
The Intellectual Freedom Manual, sixth edition, was published in October 2001. The Intellectual Freedom Manual site provides information about revisions to ALA policies and other documents that occur prior to each new edition of the Intellectual Freedom Manual. It also provides links related to the Intellectual Freedom Manual that, because of space considerations, could not be published within the print version. For more information, please contact the Office for Intellectual Freedom.
- California Library Association
- Colorado Association of Libraries
- Florida Library Association
- Nevada Library Association
- New Hampshire Library Association
- New York Library Association (PDF)
- South Dakota Library Association
- Texas Library Association
- Virginia Library Association
- Virginia Library Association (PDF)
Links to non-ALA sites have been provided because these sites may have information of interest. Neither the American Library Association nor the Office for Intellectual Freedom necessarily endorses the views expressed or the facts presented on these sites; and furthermore, ALA and OIF do not endorse any commercial products that may be advertised or available on these sites.